Learn to Be Smarter with your Money
We are all affected by the rising cost of living so Network Ireland West Cork has decided to organise an event with a focus on that this month.
Money problems are one of the leading causes of anxiety in Ireland, as well as being one of the most common reasons for divorce, so being smarter with money is very important for businesses, career success and relationships.
To help set businesswomen up for success, Network Ireland West Cork is hosting an event on 15 September, Be Smarter with your Money, with its sponsors at AIB Bank.
Taking place at 7pm at AIB Bandon, 20 South Main Street. The event is free for members and €15 for non-members.
Guest speaker Sandra O'Sullivan, Financial Planning Manager at AIB will cover the following topics:
- Hints and tips on tax breaks
- Pensions and future planning
- Estate planning. inheritance and gift tax
- AIB is delighted to host this in their Bandon branch, and light refreshments will be served.
- Limited parking available.
Register at www.eventbrite.ie/e/be-smarter-with-your-money-with-aib-tickets-413023072127?aff=ebdssbdestsearch.